Monday, December 10, 2012

cnn lawsuit!I tell you

While must rushing through in all aspects a life time you returned, clay-cold have peace of mind, Hey Hey, you see I say these why, sleeping!"He once turned over a body to go.
I kicked his 1 in bedding at the underneath:"Wait bottom, you turn to come over!"
He turns to come over, the face towards me to say:"Which ability?(words in Shanghai, how)"
I say:"Your Ya says words clearly, how return, how does return a method?"
He smiled and said:"That bad matter that wants to see your stem have much big, the so-called homicide pays with life, owns money to return money, if you really killed people, there is premise of, must was you to kill a good person, killed a not blamed person, for example that judicial police shoots to death death penalty to make not to calculate homicide, I speak like this, you understand?On the battlefield, the Liberation Arm warrior kills enemy, this all doesn't calculate and immediately after say, if you really killed a not blamed person ……"
I interrupt him to say:"Your Ya talks too bothersome, do you directly say and kill people Zha to return a method?"
He in astonishment looking at me, the small voice asks a way:"Have you ever really once killed people?"
I stretch feet in the underneath again Chuai for a while, he says:"Once killed, once killed not only 1!You said does my Zha return a method?"
He stares big eyes ask a way:"Are this words really?"
My mimicry wears a city play to sing a chamber way:"Really!"
He also the mimicry wear a city play to sing a chamber to say:"Have ever really once killed people?"
I stared his 1:"Old horse ah, Ma Ge!Speak quickly, do you say that how should I do?Is that how return?"
He says:"Depend!The persons all killed to return to return bird, give you a shelled peanut and then go!"
I say:"Depend!Aren't these a dozen ofs?"
He says:"Yes, is a dozen ofs, dozen the person of the head pass by can't again drive little devil Be getting more whole."
I say:"But, I feel that what I killed all damns of person!"
The old horse again stares big eyes, looking at me to say:"Eldest brother, you burning hasn't backed ah, tomorrow let'have no a fart matter'that vet come at beat two needles, you should be really once killed people?"
I suddenly the meaning arrive to like this say to descend of danger!Hurriedly smiled to smile to say:"I if killing people can still just do here lie?"
He says:"Is also, that today how exactly, see you lift to review to come back and then have no a Jing dozen adopt of, also have a fever."
I say:"Is alas!Also the nothing important is vexed, their clenching two legal cases for having nothing to do with me doesn't make me admit is what I do."
He says:"So, this is the good matter, a see you return What an a head lawsuit!I tell you, they come again, you talk a condition with them, you know why?They each time grasp and come in a new prisoner, all till the last want and chase how many old old cases, is also that kind of can not break of hang up of legal case, think a way and look for person and recognize down, so equaled them to break legal case, will reduce don't solve a putting off of piece, to top also explaination, but,cnn, let who anti- must give the somebody else the advantage, generally is the file time of legal case that can ease you, for example 3-5 years of, judge you for three years, decade's arriving don't expect of, judge for a decade for, this call both parties win with each other, is this a Qian rule, understand?"
I return be really first hear, shake a way:"Do not understand, be not I do of I why want to recognize down,google, also have be really recognized down, be not still want to judge more?"
"Can't judge more of, general this kind of legal case's wanting Yao is to lead to pursue for a period and depended and pursued for to expect you to understand not?You have never come in, what don't understand as well, all legal cases have already pursued for a period, is that you did a piece bad matter, in certain time inside be not grasped, for example and generally rob, legal pursue for the period as decade, decade inside you don't appear at court, you were free, didn't pursue you, the Yao is to don't need to indictment of small legal case etc.."He says.





Volume 5 black purgatory chapter 64 chats with old lawsuit
Renew time:2010-12-114:40:44 chapter word numbers:3695


Chapter 64 chats with old lawsuit(request humbly to a monthly ticket) (Rise a monthly ticket to add more!A day midnight is most at least!There is monthly ticket entirely to me, snow wolf adds to thank politely more!!!)
I some interests, see to chat to return with old lawsuit be really long knowledge.Say:"Problem BE, they make me recognize next is two serial gun cases!"
He the small voice ask a way:"Gun case?The gun case can is all big case, this kind of matter can not literally recognize bottom, you must discuss well with them, the harbor is near how many years of gun case I how much know some, you said, which 2 is their letting what you recognized ?"
I saw his one eye and felt to don't tell his necessity, unclear way:"Who know, I basically don't know what gun case, I this legal case contains two guns, they affirm that I definitely also participated in other gun cases, this not is talk idly?"
The old horse says:"Ha ha, that you don't recognize be, you make what heart?"
I say:"With you chatted along while so is much better, thank Ma Ge to accompany me to dissipate sorrows."
The old horse says with smile:"Depend!I have already become three to accompany."
I say:"Three accompany Zha?Somebody else three accompany is also the labor for depending on oneself to make money, compare me this kind of carries a gun to rob of be good friends with much."
He sighed a tone way:"Return be really of, I have in the outside fond of each other of, is a young lady who does three to accompany, the young girl is really old well, the person is very pitiful, once she begged me and said, Ma Ge, I had ten dollars enough to eat rices for a day of, you wrapped me."
I smiled to say:"Is good cheapness, did you wrap?"
"Mourn!"He says:"We which can so descend to make!We are a stem what of we know by ourselves, Ga good young girl we can not harm a somebody else!"
I smiled to say:"To, you don't harm her, but you know to have how much lift pants to clap a brigade to wait top of, also not equal to you took in her."
The story of old horse is some accidents that come from me, listen to up some behaviors that are different from him, who know to shout, probably, the bad person also has a noodles to stung by conscience.In fact, the old horse also calculates "bad person" that doesn't upload all meaning, he is just also a so-called deceit to go Ba City just, help to compare with red flag, his black help what all be not, a flock of small bludger is just.
That girl calls Mi Mi, similar to her name, the person is also lovely like cat, in fact Mi Mi also just her assumed name, do the assumed name of all using of the young lady in the night club, have a words how say of?Call"assumed name leave Xing Jia's address, cheat to eat to cheat to drink to cheat feelings!"The Mi Mi meets Ma Ge purely accidental, that day,Facebook, Ma Ge's mood isn't very good, took two brotherses of under charges to still have them the industry and business of that market to help to take care of a member to go the night club that is called "night Paris" together in the evening.
Paris is the night field that they usually go this night, four personal familiar roads went upstairs, it happened that this field son in changed a mother's mulberry, incognizant Ma Ge of, it is waiters to all acquaint with to Ma Ge to pour, see they come in to all nod to admire waist ground they please arrive they usually patronize of room.
Very quick that mother's mulberry took one row the beautiful young lady come in, Ma Ge asks that first to help tube choose, oneself just pick a pick Gao of call the young lady of Wen Wen sit at ownly and nearby.
Everyone all hugged nearby of the young lady sing to drink and start also having fun return calculate peace, but not and in a short while, the waiter comes in to say with Ma Ge:"Ma Ge, mother's mulberry makes the Wen Wen go out for a while."All of waiters are very familiar nets of, Ma Ge promised.The Wen Wen goes out along while would, Ma Ge a bit not happy, a hug to come over a way:"Why go?Is unfeeling and cast away the room to a person of elder brother in put a list?Is newly arrived?"
That Wen Wen is a bit ashamed to say:"We this sister just came to this field son do of, some originally the old customer of field son came over pay tribute, mother's mulberry call we several in the past for somebody else beat, ashamed, come, elder brother, drink."Finish saying and then pour wine.
Ma Ge says:"Have no a matter Be all right!Come to drink!"Ma Ge mainly is invite a somebody else Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment