Tuesday, January 29, 2013

cnn ies has together yo

Sea a person's life that is strong to lead Hong, but he attend to read personal relationship and cant not bear to start."
"So is come to generation hand by me.All of"my mumbling way, " all theses is two uncle cloth good bureau,google, I and Hong sea vegetable without the creeping vine, and then have kind heart, check the criminal acts of Hong sea, will be nowise hand goes limp naturally of drop for his solution.But died so many people!"
"Pa Pa!"Ao cloud claps hands a way:"You on the whole the academic association considered and said really died many people right, take airship alliance to say, a group of not known to public knits from the mafia, developing can mutually match with a government, this in the center must has how many persons of flesh and blood to their mat low, if at the beginning two teachers the uncle don't save womanly kindness and directly killed Hong sea and strangled crime in sprout, do you feel to also appear these matters now?"
I sighed a tone way:"The docile is extremely bad of?"
Ao cloud light way:"The docile nature wants of, however that must see to who.Be like Hong sea this kind of person endanger harm people of government, and still crazy idea murder a lord, kill he was like to kill a dog that bites host, can't feel pity on at 1:00, the person like this has already lost human nature and killed his one person, but was advantageous to world myriad living things!"
I strong dozen spirit way:"Don't preach to me, I hereafter meet this kind of matter again, will cautiously weigh of, die of let with the things of the past but go to, after all the world resumed peace again."
Ao cloud ha ha say with smile:"These two days, you preach toward me very little, took to say yesterday, you educated I saw the woman want to be gentle and cultivated can not the color be fond of of, you exactly taught me for five hours, I was all this every day pair shape, don't also see which woman not happy, on the contrary is been muddle-headed to change direction by what I was fond of, hurl the bosom send to embrace!Is very not easy to arrest an opportunity today, let my education educate you,Facebook, you for an impatient appearance, this descends you should know I at ordinary times drive what you educated much and hard, ifing not that seeing you is me a life time elder brother, fix for again taller than me, I am early ……"
Got along with so for several days, I also gradually touched his Pi and sometimes also opened with him, I stare him 1:"You early how."
His stem smiles a , to my stand hand way:"My ability how, say to also say however you, beat to also beat however you, money is also unlike you many, the sister of an adoring girl still a blue Wei is making track for, I return ability how, the dead that can be eaten by you dies,cnn."
Two of us are smiling in the Xi, suddenly two wood one in the door Be huge to ring, immediately after a person is thrown to fly into, see he soon and heavily fall on the ground, I a busy arrows tread Cuan to he back, hand he.
Immediately after is one to make me pretty much acquaint with and spiteful voice, "Ao cloud that small bean-head don't dare to block me as well, you unexpectedly dare to block me, grandmother Gu doesn't give you some color and see, also think that grandmother Gu is plain?"
I hope toward Ao cloud, he is also hoping to go to, the wry smile is a , long the body station rise and walk toward place in the door to, the side walks side way:"Your grandmother Gu is be vegetarian, which and someone will be meat-eating ah, see the face at me up, Rao I of under charge."
"Return you, can want to connect!"Again is a person is thrown to fly into, keep to bump to go to Ao cloud, Ao cloud in no hurrily read a few voodoos in the sorceries, a burst of breeze suddenly appears very steady give° that next person to answer.Although the milli- delivers not hurt, start to come, is already that the facial expression is very white, sees come is the sufficient Chuang that is frightenned by the bearer.
My wry smile shakes and see to Ao cloud say really right, month elder sister Shi and he really are like natural rivals enemy opponents, meet and then beat, I should appear publicly, and otherwise month elder sister Shi also keep on making.
I far away of way:"Month elder sister Shi how will come here, might it not be is afraid that the younger brother runs not to become and trusts, you forge a sword of matter, the younger brother doesn't dare to one day forget."
Month elder sister Shi hears I talk and indeed as expected stopped beginning, the voice that hears outside and several the voice heavy thing falling on the ground, immediately after spread a few Ai interjections.Month's elder sister Shi's emergence of the big La La is at the door.
See Ao cloud, month elder sister Shi has never liked staring of spirit he 1:"Broke down again recently how much girl's house of honor, how much feme covert once made with."
Ao cloud wry smile not is already, raise hands to surrender a way:"World justice, I cloud of Xiao Ao is an all pure innocent white to get alone with others, don't believe you to ask to depend on a sky, he can testify, I am a honest person."
Month elder sister Shi's view is backward hoped and meets with my vision, gladly way:"Little younger brother Shi, you can must can not learn from bad habit with this small bean-head, otherwise elder sister Shi is similar to pass you."
Ao cloud heel after death comes over here to me and smells the speech shouting a Yuan way at her:"Can I lead astray him, I see is that he takes me all right!He all day preaches to me, absolutely than two teacher the uncle is still bothersome."
I way:"Month elder sister Shi, you how can anyone know I is Ao cloud here?"
Month elder sister Shi's way:How many persons does the Fei that"" wash Wu Tang" is early new appointee to inherit a person to appear the Fei that spreads in the news of dreamlike star is getting more satisfied, also have to don't know that you are here?"
I feel suspicious a way:"But I am always all not pleased to make open, should few people know that I am "washing Wu Tang" of inherit a person, how can make of now whole day bottom the person all know I is who similar?"
Month elder sister Shi's way:"If you alone a person appear in the fantasy, the natural nothing important is rare to is strange, key BE, be partial to you and he treats together and want not to make people know all difficult."
Month elder sister Shi points at Ao cloud, I hoped Ao cloud, way:"What connection does this have?"
Month elder sister Shi way Shen way:"Connection can greatly, a man of the hour of this small bean-head but four greatest stars, inheritted" chain machine shop"after, the long-handled sword Kuo ax carries on reform and annexs by force two weapons that have scale rather in the dreamlike star to produce factory in less than a year, the business does largerly now!The group leader of two greatest industries has together, you say is the attention of arousing the other people not?"
I ha ha say with smile:"So that's why."
Month elder sister Shi is dissatisfied with of way:"What so that's why, I am to hear news and fear this small bean-head has to you what disadvantage just rushed through to come over right away."
Ao cloud smells speech, the stem smiles two- track:"I will have to the elder brother of a life time what disadvantageous, don't forget, we can are all one family."
Month elder sister Shi white he 1:" You are that character, who and you are the mile of one family, little younger brother Shi just and I am one family, if you if changed you that is greedy for to spend lewd trouble, I will consider that making you return this is big homely."
See appearance Ao's cloud is some way to also have no to elder sister Shi in month, assurance way:"I swear later will definitely from a but can't be greedy for any further eventually, be greedy for a flower lechery!"
See him in distress situation shape, I am still really some wretchedness he.


Chapter 9 three cent the world match to a, a hundred years stabilize to settle(up) two from here



Month elder sister Shi also Don't mention it sat down at 1:00, a rum that pours Ao cloud to me drank off, way:"Small bean-head your under charge is too weak, three teacher the uncle how to trust your safety."
Ao cloud flicks to let two indecisively drive month elder sister Shi beat an incoming person to go out, Ao cloud sits to nearby sigh a way at elder sister Shi in month:"My grandmother Gu, next time appear again can not again so astounding.The younger brother mental state bears ability limited, can not stand so big incitement."
Month elder sister Shi Pie his one eye, way:"Died at the right moment, bad those stupid chemisette chastities that can not stand at the sight of the small white face save, pour wine."
The facial expression of Ao cloud is some great universe not, the corner of mouth has muscular spasms two times and wants to go into action, but finally still keeps enduring down, the Fu body gives month elder sister Shi pour a full cup of.
Steal to don't already smile in my heart, the Ao cloud this guy so good temper sees come is do out while maneuvering flower bush, otherwise also unlikely eat dirt so in elder sister Shi's in front in month.I sit down in the another part, the way of Rao interesting:"Ao cloud, how do you fear so elder sister Shi in month."
Ao cloud hoped my one eye, and then tooked a look elder sister Shi in month and very long started the way of regrets:"The person really can not owe the other people's debt, some debts during a lifetime also still not pure of, alas, is really unlucky!"
Drive he so on saying, Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment