Thursday, January 24, 2013

google point raise my pop

Method attack adds the material of sorcery to really be worth this price."
But the top-class best materials of old dragon add all is attackstone dint, would that not° until how much buy down?I not from loudly appeal to the public a "winds and clouds dragon, you this abnormal condition!"
"Hey Hey."Hear my insult and humiliate of winds and clouds dragon unexpectedly was satisfied with to add to contentedly smile.Other people at this time insult and humiliate him is an abnormal condition, in fact and on the contrary was vaunting his to equip, who make so whole body best top-class material, don't hope to get the other people's affirmation,Facebook, even is envying of other people and insult and humiliate is also to own affirmation.So winds and clouds dragon of whole body top-class best doesn't already and besides is also happy to my insulting and humiliating we is also to acquaint with at ordinary times, smile to used to make, so he but can't get angry, either.
"Have plenty of oneself to beat of and have plenty of the brothers of household to beat of and have plenty of to take a lot of materials to change to come of and also have of Reminbi procure of, spend me for that town absolute being up CNY 1,000,000."Winds and clouds dragon says with smile.This rich is extravagant, Be unexpectedly willing to give up to hit into up CNY 1,000,000 for the sake of a material in game, wasteful!
"These sell you the material of is all simpleton, how not take to me, I for them publicizee for a while, then auction off much well, not only can give they the selling higher price, can also let I from in the center earn a point, raise my popularities of the Heng guest Long shop fronts again, with one action three get of good matter, how don't they know to seek me!"My bitterness wears the face say to winds and clouds dragon.
" They all don't intend to sell of, be all changed with the material by me of, ha ha."Winds and clouds dragon satisfiedly smiles.
"You not good idea, another day I exploded you."I say with smile.
"To, two of you at this stem what, also make me open the status of material?"Winds and clouds dragon asks me.
"You don't say that I poured to forget, I which is to make you open to equip status, is to make the cold bagpipe open to equip status, drive you an interrupt to pour to forget."Connect a voice to press a cold bagpipe to open to equip status at the same time, the cold bagpipe says what also Be not willing to, repeatedly press at me under, just encourage for the exhibition status that it difficultly opened a material.
"This kid is hard luck!"I feel deeply about to say, no wonder that isn't he willing to open to equip status, after seeing winds and clouds dragon's whole body best, even I so all of the persons of material of the most top-class whole body is again envy again envy, very anxious to now hurtles up to pick light the material of his whole body, the blush with shame heart palpitates that see me, asthma urgent, the material of cold bagpipe whole body store kinds of goods, how not bashful exhibit.
"Eldest brother, you don't joke I!"The cold bagpipe bitterness says with smile.
"Is alas,google, poor people house of kid bitterness!"I say with smile and take out large numbers of materials from the warehouse at the same time and threw first after an on the ground, looking at the silly Leng Leng stands of cold bagpipe, winds and clouds dragon says with smile:"Pick up, you think old horizontal give my where!"
Thus the cold bagpipe just opens to pick up from the ground, forbidden ground suit, lightning flash method Zhang, in addition still have a monster to work properly Shu, crazy Long Zi's electricity and incarnation bat, pick up a body to shiver for a while, estimate today should enough he is excited of, a set of forbidden ground of the orderliness material, the in addition is almost all new technical ability books, no wonder that he excitement, these value that material is good enough to arrive of top my evil 10 bloodses drank.
And cold bagpipe even if own evil 10 bloodses to drink, add thunder and lightning Shu by his store suit, also is still a bit part just, but I give after his forbidden ground suit plus new technical ability, he immediately become game in of have one of the few superiors.A material attribute is again good, also arrive not ascend a suit fully add new technical ability.
"Eldest brother, are all of this to give my ?"The cold bagpipe also doesn't believe his/her own good luck till now, I just smile, " descends to have a meal at once, don't be famished."
"Have new material, the new technical ability still eat what rice, I did class to go."The cold bagpipe quickly starts to wear forbidden ground suit after getting signaling hint of my affirmation and learned incarnation bat and crazy Long Zi's electricity, then tried to fly several bottom bats and gave or got an electric shock winds and clouds dragon several bottom, winds and clouds dragon also just smiles and lately learn technical ability too excitement, is trying thermodynamic power just.Play enough cold bagpipe ambition satisfied fullly log out to go to.
PS:Like of add cluster 41472179

Chapter 114 kills people a Duo treasure


"Is old horizontal, do I hear that you completely received the influence of iron blood household?The male eagle thoroughly withdrew fantasy to bequeath to posterity."The cold bagpipe left in the sand city warehouse after logging out I and 2 winds and clouds dragon, the one face of winds and clouds dragon is bad to smile, looking at me to ask.
"Yes, how also have more than 1000 persons, I am just wanting you say of, the guild accepts all of them to come in after getting stripe next time, whole is a deluxe player, direct professional will in open an alone hall, establish a hall lord to iron blood-a hundred years standing alone, person Yao of iron blood household, still make their person manage come of a little bit better, although the male eagle handed over to me the person of iron blood household and let them listenned to my to adjust to send,I ain't very directly either to participate management.The real strenght that at the beginning receives this part of iron blood household, just want iron blood household income that will lose a male eagle leadership we the abyss of time country guild, so can be little to an enemy."I smile an answer.
"BE so, hear that your under charge is many more than 1000 numbers younger brothers, be the sufficient Qiang that frightens me, also think that you receive so many people, is intended to drag out a list to do, if the abyss of time country loses you, but lost the best image spokesperson admire."Winds and clouds dragon says with smile.
Currently the grade ranking in the game up of one person is that I is romantic every day, but every day I romantic one who belong to to have no guild, 2 people are me, at the abyss of time country guild, so for take guild member how much still have a little advantage of, the superior on the after all gradational placard covers and do class and PKses all conveniently and much.
"I probably can chase every day me am romantic to also lure our guild to come."I say with smile and think of every day I am romantic that strong real strenght, if also pull our inside in the guild, a guild owns 2 to forbid to curse sorcery teacher, that guild returns ability not strong!
"Is true of, that was too good."Winds and clouds dragon's excitement gets up.
"I try and see, every day I romantic this person not like a guild activity, and also not like to join guild, belong to the type of the list stem of oneself, a short while says again, I went out first to get stripe now."I smile to take leave to winds and clouds dragon.
"Connect my knife to say again!"Winds and clouds dragon says with smile, at the same time hand up quickly equip last thunderbolt Nu station, a knife is split, didn't take precautions against of I, fall on the ground in a moment, is a warehouse in sand city here so much in, death's pouring doesn't explode a material.
"I day!"I scolded a , although I didn't open sorcery shield,my blood measures evil suit at the Huan of armed under the foot have 300 order more, unexpectedly one knife is cut down, the attack dint of this old dragon has how much!
"I am dizzy, ashamed, I didn't also thought of to will chop down to die you, exertion disordered, ashamed, ashamed!"Winds and clouds dragon says with smile.I quickly see one eye before he takes a station at the thunderbolt Nu on hand, he is put in the package, time attackstone me just take out.
The thunderbolt Nu cuts:Need to attackstone dint 46:00, attackstone 12-30, hold out for long time 35, weight 85, in the clout+3, this cutting thunderbolt Nu is obviously after getting stripe of thing, and still got stripe 4 times,cnn.Finish seeing after thunderbolt Nu cut, I went to and turn to living sanctuary and turn to living to need half for hour, this half an hour but get into to turn to living a sanctuary beginning from you calculating of, it's enough that a moment early goes in a moment early come out, so see the weapon of finishing winds and clouds dragon, I immediately went sanctuary.
"Your boy is also too malicious, this thing dares to also get stripe!"BE turning to living in the middle of the sanctuary me to deliver news for winds and clouds dragon, by this time still true get someone accompany he or she to chat of, otherwise a person greatly turns to living to face the wall in the sanctuary in the promise by drifting of wandering soul appearance, also really enough suffered.The whole server is just two thunderbolts now, an is winds and clouds dragon to take of this, another is in the Yu ★tribe hand in.
"Do not lift, that day Related articles:

No comments:

Post a Comment